Indulge in the ease and decadence of these no-bake brownie bites, a delightful dessert crafted with just three ingredients! With no refined sugar and no flour required, these fudgy and rich balls come together in under two minutes.
If you’re a brownie enthusiast like me, you’ll appreciate the simplicity of this recipe, especially when there’s no baking involved. Whether it’s edible brownie batter or no-bake brownies, I have a soft spot for these treats. When I crave something portable, these no-bake brownie bites are my go-to. Here’s why you’ll love them:
- 3 Ingredients: Only cocoa powder, almond butter, and maple syrup are needed.
- Ready in Under a Minute: Simply mix everything together and roll them into balls.
- Soft and Fudgy: Enjoy the perfect texture that melts in your mouth.
- Secretly Healthy: No eggs, no flour, and no grains are required.
These brownie balls are the best quick and easy dessert that requires minimal time and uses basic pantry staples you likely have on hand.
- Almond butter: Smooth and drippy, with no added sugar.
- Maple syrup: Agave nectar or honey can be used as alternatives.
- Cocoa powder: 100% unsweetened and Dutch processed. Be sure to sift to avoid clumps.
- Optional: Chocolate chips, highly recommended!
Make the Batter: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until a thick batter forms. If using chocolate chips, fold them in.
Roll into Balls: Lightly wet your hands and roll the batter into small balls. Place them on a parchment paper-lined plate.
Chill Until Firm: Refrigerate the brownie balls for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
Tips for Success:
- Adjust the batter’s consistency with extra cocoa powder or water if needed.
- Wet or oil your hands lightly to prevent sticking.
- For a quicker firming process, chill the bites in the freezer.
Chocolate Covered: Dip brownie balls in melted chocolate.
Raspberry: Add 1/2 cup of fresh or freeze-dried raspberries to the batter.
Cookies and Cream: Fold in crushed Oreo cookies.
Triple Chocolate: Include white, dark, and milk chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter: Substitute almond butter with peanut butter.
Storing and Freezing Instructions:
- To Store: Keep leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to four weeks.
- To Freeze: Place the bites in a ziplock bag and store in the freezer for up to six months.
More recipes to try
- Flourless Banana Chocolate Oat Bread
- One-Bowl Greek Chopped Salad: Ready in 15 Minutes!
- cheesy stuffed potato cakes : 2-Ingredient
- Easy One-Pan Shredded Tortilla Chicken Pie
- One-Bowl, Flourless Cottage Cheese Bread
Frequently Asked Questions:
Adjust the consistency with more cocoa powder or add a touch of almond flour, oat flour, or coconut flour for firmer bites.
Yes, substitute maple syrup with keto maple syrup or keto honey.
Replace almond butter with tahini or smooth sunflower seed butter.
The provided recipe for No Bake Brownie Bites includes ingredients like maple syrup, which is a natural sweetener, and does not explicitly adhere to a strict ketogenic diet. However, the recipe suggests that you can substitute the maple syrup with keto-friendly alternatives like keto maple syrup or keto honey to make it more compatible with a ketogenic lifestyle.
If you choose to make the suggested substitution and ensure that other ingredients align with the principles of a ketogenic diet, such as using low-carb nut butter and checking the carbohydrate content of any additional ingredients, you can modify the recipe to be more keto-friendly. Always double-check the nutritional content of each ingredient to ensure it fits within your specific dietary preferences and requirements.
3-Ingredient No-Bake Brownie Bites
- Line a spacious plate with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a generous mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
- With your hands, shape the mixture into petite, bite-sized balls.
- Arrange the formed balls on the prepared plate and refrigerate or freeze until they reach a firm consistency.
To Store: Cover any leftovers and refrigerate for up to four weeks. To Freeze: Extend the shelf life by placing the brownie bites in a ziplock bag and storing them in the freezer for up to six months.
Serving: 1biteCalories: 50kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 3gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 1mgFiber: 1gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 1mgIron: 1mgNET CARBS: 2g